Looking for low fat Vegetable Soup Recipes? This low fat and low calorie Vegetable Soup Recipe is an original from our kitchen!
This low calorie, low fat Vegetable Soup Recipe features a variety of fresh vegetables and savory seasonings that are sure to please your taste buds – and your waist line!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
LOW CALORIE VEGETABLE SOUP RECIPE INGREDIENTS
- 1 teaspoon Extra Virgin Olive oil
- 1 ½ teaspoons of minced Garlic
- 3 Cups chopped fresh Green Beans
- 4 fresh diced Carrots
- 4 chopped vine riped Tomatoes
- 1 chopped Sweet Vidalia Onion
- ¼ cup chopped fresh Italian Flat Leaf Parsley
- 1 Green pepper, chopped
- 1 small Red Pepper, chopped
- 4 stalks of Celery, chopped
- 3 14 oz. cans Vegetable Broth
- ¼ teaspoon Salt
- ¼ teaspoon Pepper
- ¼ teaspoon salt Cumin
- 1 teaspoon Italian Seasoning
LOW FAT VEGETABLE SOUP RECIPE COOKING DIRECTIONS
- In a large pot, heat Extra Virgin Olive Oil, add Garlic, Onions, Celery, Carrots, Peppers, Salt, Pepper, Italian Seasoning and Cumin, sauté for 5 minutes or until Onions are transparent.
- Add Vegetable Broth to the pot, bring to a boil
Add Green Beans and Fresh Tomatoes
Simmer on Low Heat for 20 minutes or until Vegetables are Tender
If you want to add protein to this low calorie and low fat Vegetable Soup Recipe, consider adding Tofu or Green or Black Lentils.